Alpha & OutBack Energy’s SPC III is third generation off-grid inverter with rich new functions. Its detachable LCD control module can be turned to remote panel. It’s also integrated with Bluetooth interface ready for mobile monitoring and supports USB on-the-go function to facilitate data upload/download.
Battery independency design enhances this inverter to operate without battery connected.
- Output Power Factor 1
- 3000 Watts.
- Built-in MPPT Charge Controller
- PV Array Open Circuit Voltage up to 500VDC
- Up to 4000W PV Array Power
- Detachable LCD control module with various communications. Can be turned to remote panel
- Integrated Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android)
- USB On-the-Go function
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232)
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance
- Battery Independency: Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritization
- Selectable high power charging current
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Cold start function
- SPC Inverters cannot feed access energy to the grid, they have no official feed-in function This avoids i.e. the very complicated and also expensive procedure to apply for the feed in approval.